Sunday, January 7, 2018

Welcome to the Wykeham Observer

It's been an extremely cold Christmas and New Year season, but I think we may be experiencing a little "January thaw" for a few days until it gets cold again. 27 above right now!                                                                                                                                                                      

The road in front of the farm where I live looks a little forbidding. But the house is pretty warm and I've been staying close to home. I live alone here, with three cats, having been without a dog for over a year. I'm in the process of starting a search for a dog from the shelters around here.



I've decided not to take down Christmas until at least a couple days after Epiphany. 

Well, I think it's time for coffee.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to see you've got your blog going. I believe Minnesota is just below Manitoba and that's where I grew up. I never did used to the cold winters and was all too happy to move to B.C. as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting! Yes, we are below Manitoba and you already know how cold that gets!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading Granny Marigold's blog and was glad to see that you have a blog. I appreciate the times you have visited my blog and left a comment. I love your cats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Henny Penny! I appreciate your comments and have enjoyed your blog for some time now. Hope it warms up for you down there!

      Delete

I welcome your comments. Please avoid profanity and bitter, divisive political statements.